Welcome to my blog!

I am often asked for my favorite healthy recipes and have decided to share them here. All of the recipes use only whole grains and unrefined sweeteners. REAL FOODS! I love to eat healthy foods and I love to share my passion with others. I do not pretend to be an expert and I learn more every day. So, come in, look around, and hopefully you will find something you like!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some News

So, I have been so busy that I've hardly posted, as you've noticed. Sorry about that. It might have something to do with not sleeping since I was about 7 months pregnant, which was nine or so months ago. Maybe.

I digress.

So, I decided to enlist my cute sisters and darling mother to help me. So, you may see some of their whole food deliciousness on my blog, too! Yea!

Welcome to Mom (or Mumsie or Barbara or Barb or Babs or whatever she'll go by here) and Adrienne (AKA Panda) and Stacy (who goes by Stacy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment