Welcome to my blog!

I am often asked for my favorite healthy recipes and have decided to share them here. All of the recipes use only whole grains and unrefined sweeteners. REAL FOODS! I love to eat healthy foods and I love to share my passion with others. I do not pretend to be an expert and I learn more every day. So, come in, look around, and hopefully you will find something you like!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yummiest Cornbread Ever

Ok.  
You can't eat chili without cornbread.  You just can't. This recipe of Jessica's is truly delicious.  In fact, it is so delicious that I renamed it, "Yummiest Cornbread Ever".  "Whole Wheat Cornbread" just didn't do it justice.
It just didn't.

Yummiest Cornbread Ever
1 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. whole grain yellow cornmeal
4 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1/3 c. honey
1 c. milk
1/4 c. oil

Blend all ingredients 20 seconds and pour into greased 8" or 9" pan.  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
(I usually double it and use a 9x13 pan.  I bake it for about 35 minutes)


No comments:

Post a Comment