Welcome to my blog!

I am often asked for my favorite healthy recipes and have decided to share them here. All of the recipes use only whole grains and unrefined sweeteners. REAL FOODS! I love to eat healthy foods and I love to share my passion with others. I do not pretend to be an expert and I learn more every day. So, come in, look around, and hopefully you will find something you like!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Speed Bread

I love how fast and easy this is. And yum. My mother-in-law came for dinner tonight and she said this recipe needed to be here. (I made the garlic herb version tonight.) So, here it is.

Speed Bread

4 c. whole wheat flour
1 t. salt
4 t. baking powder
1/2 c. olive oil

Blend in food processor or mixer.

Add 1 1/3 cup milk or almond milk (my mom would suggest buttermilk, I'm sure, and I'm guessing she'd be right.)

Mix until dough forms a ball. Pat dough into an ungreased baking dish. Cut into squares before baking. Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes until golden.

You can also add 1/2 t. garlic powder and 1 t. parsley flakes with the milk to make garlic herb bread.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you, I didn't know you had a deliciousness blog. But I need a photo. I can't figure out the cutting the ball into four pieces. Do you make four balls? A Photo, I need a photo, take after Pioneer Woman.

    ReplyDelete